送博主一杯咖啡

2012年3月23日 星期五

The former Miss America Kirsten Haglund exposes weight loss from the age of 12, and suffering from mental anorexia


" Thin beauty" who has always been major beauty contest of aesthetic standards in the United States before the age of 23, miss Kirsten Haglund CNN accept American television interview exposure from the age of 12, had begun to try to go on a diet, and therefore suffered from mental anorexia.
It is reported, was elected 2008Miss USA Kirsten Haglund was the youngest candidate in the show, she said:" when I was young I aspire to become a ballet dancer, when I look around girls started when dieting, I also learn to do like that. Initially, I only eat vegetables, fruit, and then I drink coke and coffee substitute, and when at last I found that I began to suffer from anorexia nervosa, everything can not be redeemed, causing physical and psychological trauma."