送博主一杯咖啡

2012年3月30日 星期五

Scandal with Ashton Kutcher , Rihanna angry response: I'm still single


Rihanna suspected Ashton Kutcher scandal overwhelming, and the man parties not respond to the attitude of leaving this scandal is complicated and confusing, when rumors of Ashton Kutcher, ex-wife Demi Moore knew that her former husband's new love for the budHannah when the spirit again after the collapse of a whirlpool parties Rihanna finally had to face the response to the scandal. It is reported that 24-year-old Rihanna went to London to attend a battleship stills Sharon, London reporter asked politely to the private life of a reporter's question: "Your business was flourishing, I would like to know that your life is like a career in general happy ? Mr, Ashton may accompany you to participate in the salon? "angry Rihanna replied:" this so-called question is very disappointing, I'm happy, I am also a single All I can say is I do not know Are you satisfied? "