送博主一杯咖啡

2012年3月7日 星期三

The shortest bodybuilder_A 1.3-meter-high man can lift 165 kg of items


Jason Owen is only 1.3 meters high, but the height of the body did not prevent the footsteps of its fitness. He is Britain's most "compact" bodybuilder.

Owen, a 30-year-old working in a bar, year round fitness, while weighing only 69 kilograms, but it can lift 165 kg of items - the equivalent weight of an adult gorilla.


Jason said: "I am the strongest man in the gym, people often for me surprised, but in fact I just love the feeling of competition." Jason said, he's a good physique depends on their usual hard exercise and strict diet plan. "Although the small sub, but in the gym when I do not feel and others compared to what exercise will make me satisfaction."

Jason now to prepare for Kent's bodybuilding contest. "I have not won any game but I hope this year can take a trophy home." Jason said.